2022 Branch and Chapter Elections Now Open
A voter for the Branch election must be a registered member of a Chapter and the Branch for at least one (1) year (meaning 12 months) as of the financial year ending on December 31st. 2021 as provided in Article 3.4(k) of the Bylaws. Exception: Known and active members of NPP-USA in a state with no Chapter are exempted from the local Chapter requirements.
An aspirant for the Branch Election must be a card bearing, dues paying, an active and known member in good standing for at least four (4) consecutive years. An aspirant must have paid all Branch dues for the past four consecutive years (2018 to 2021) ending on December 31, 2021, as contained in Article 6.1(e) & Article 6.2(a) of the Byelaws.
- Enrollment Period: April 8 - 15, 2022
- Deadline for Enrollment: Friday April 15th, 2022 @ 12:00AM
- Vetting and Verification: April 15 - 17, 2022
- Publication of Qualified Candidates: Tuesday April 19th, 2022
- Voting Period: Friday, June 3rd @ 12:AM EST - Saturday, June 4, 2022 @ 12:00AM EST