Please am Prince A. Twum and current Youth Organizer for Tano South Constituency – Bechem in Bronx Ahafo but have relocated to Newark New Jersey since July last year 2017. That’s almost six months now. Am I eligible to contest any position and if yes how do I go about it. This is my number: 9734243347. Thank you.
Hello Prince, the 2018 Election Guidelines – which can be found at https://npp-usa.org/npp-usa-announces-2018-election-guidelines/ – has the following provisions:
Requirements for a Qualified Candidate
1. Must be an active member of a local chapter for at least two years and in good standing.
2. Have registered with NPP-USA, obtained member ID card and or have an assigned ID number and is up to date on his/her yearly National dues of $100 for the two most recent years; 2016 & 2017
3. Shall pay a non-refundable Filing Fee of $300.00 with his/her application
4. Have paid up all local and national dues arrears for 2016 & 2017 on or before Thursday January 25th, 2018
5. Must meet the cutoff date requirement for filing of candidature
6. “Member in Good Standing” means that, the said member has honored all financial obligations to both the Local Chapter and NPP-USA National to be deemed to be in good standing.
Exception: Known and active members of NPP-USA in States with no Chapters are exempted from the local Chapter Requirements
I’m registering to vote
Hello my name THeo this is not about any party affiliations but my concern is about the current Robberies in Ghana and the Police. I think l can help solve some of the problems who do l contact here in the US to start with. To tell you a little about me l was in the Ghana Police for just 13yrs and left been in the USA and my law enforcement background and experience l am prepared to help in anyway. Please below my email reach out? email@example.com or text to 3474321138